Arabic Speaker - Retail Sales Associate & Stylist
Salary up to £20,000pa + bonus
Our client is now one of London's most must-visit independent boutiques for those who know their fashion. Located in the heart of Soho it is one of the few places you can find urban luxury labels without heading to Oxford Street or East London. The founding team is at the forefront of the fashion industry bringing their wealth of knowledge and experience to their retail venture.
We are looking for a sales associate who can speak and write Arabic to provide seamless customer service to clients whose first language is from Middle Eastern regions. You are passionate about everything urban luxury and hard to find labels. The ideal candidate is dialled into the avant-garde and urban luxury fashion scene both in terms of designers but also in culture, media and print publications. This role will serve more like a fashion internship not just a retail role as the successful applicant will be working with the founding team.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide customer service and styling to clients;
- Assist with regular in-store events;
- Restock the floor, assisting with stock management and deliveries when required;
- Work effectively as part of a team, contributing to the store's goals;
- Continually learn the new collections, fabrics and designs;
- Assist with loss prevention both on the shop floor & stock room;
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures at all times.
THE KEY SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be able to speak Arabic;
- Providing personalised customer service to clientele;
- Ability to build looks and show the new product in ways beyond selling a piece but also as a personal stylist;
- A genuine passion for urban luxury and avant-garde labels;
- Approachable and warm personality, exuding natural confidence with a collaborative can-do attitude;
- Available to work early evenings and weekends as required.
If this exciting opportunity sounds like you, get in touch with us today.
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants, only those successful for interviews will be contacted.