Arabic Speaker Sales Assistant - Luxury Retail Mens RTW
Full-time / Permanent
Department Store, London
Salary up to £26,000pa
OUR CLIENTS PROFILE
An iconic Italian luxury fashion brand founded in 1985 by well-known designers who drive the style, culture and product development to this day to have reached a global reach of presence in over 40 countries with nearly 300 mono-brand boutiques. The Group designs, produces and distributes high-end clothing, leather goods, footwear, accessories, fine jewellery and timepieces. Through licensee partners it also manages the production and distribution of the beauty and eyewear lines that has become synonymous with the more is more passion, drama and design Italians are known and loved for around the world.
A role as an Arabic Speaking Sales Assistant has come up with this iconic luxury client. This role will involve working as part of a team to contribute towards the stores goals and KPI's.
With your previous experience and passion for customer service, you will provide excellent service levels to the brands clients and build a network of your own of returning clients.You will be a role model for the brand, ensuring the company guidelines and regulation policies are adhered to.
Sales Assistant roles based with Mens RTW departments are available in both boutiques and department stores, located within Knightsbridge and Sloane Street.
- Promote and sell the brand and its products according to customer needs;
- Build long-term relationships with clients through excellent customer service and after sales;
- Be a brand ambassador, embody with passion the company projects through effective product knowledge;
- Maintain store displays and standards according to company standards;
- Follow all company policies and procedures, particularly security procedures.
KEY SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Fluent in spoken Arabic and English;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a customer service role (ideally in luxury retail);
- Customer service focused, with excellent interpersonal & communication skills;
- Strong team player;
- Knowledge and passion for luxury fashion and styling;
- A positive attitude and self-motivated to achieve goals.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, we look forward to meeting you. Please apply and forward us your CV.
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants, only those successful for interviews will be contacted.