Arabic Speaker Sales Associate - Luxury Fashion Retail
Various London Locations
Salary up to £22,000 pa
An iconic Italian luxury fashion brand founded in 1985 by well-known designers who drive the style, culture and product development to this day to have reached a global reach of presence in over 40 countries with nearly 300 mono-brand boutiques. The Group designs produces and distributes high-end clothing, leather goods, footwear, accessories, fine jewellery and timepieces.Through licensee partners, it also manages the production and distribution of the beauty and eyewear lines that have become synonymous with the more is more passion, drama and design Italians are known and loved for around the world.
Our client is looking for Arabic Speaking Sales Associates for their boutiques located across key fashion destinations and departments stores within London. The ideal candidate comes with experience working in customer service, thrives at achieving personal and team goals and enjoys keeping up with current fashion trends.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure the achievement of the sales goals, enhancing and developing the business;
- Provide an excellent client experience demonstrating knowledge about product and company;
- Drive individual KPI goals;
- Build long lasting relationships with the clients;
- Constantly update the Client Book information and use its contents to drive business;
- Ensure constant monitoring and implementation of CRM system in order to connect with them, building relationships, discover and tailor new opportunities with potential client;
- Uphold company grooming standards in accordance;
- Assist in merchandising and maintenance of the shop floor;
- Uphold housekeeping standards in all areas of the store;
- Maintain the visual display of the products;
- Be a proactive team player, showing respect for coworkers, accepting instructions and providing feedback to support the store achievements and contribute to a positive working environment;
- Understand and follow all company policies and procedures;
- Ensure security awareness through client approach and service;
- Perform other duties as directed by senior members of staff.
THE KEY SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Fluent in spoken Arabic and English;
- Experience within a luxury fashion boutique, customer service or front-of-house;
- Retail awareness and strong understanding of business requirements;
- Passion for the luxury fashion industry.
If this exciting opportunity sounds like you, get in touch with us today.
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants, only those successful for interviews will be contacted.