Arabic Speaker Sales Associate - Luxury Fashion
Full-time / Permanent
Up to £26,000 + commission
An Italian brand which is amongst the leaders of international luxury fashion with collections of Haute Couture, Pret-a-Porter, Accessories, Eyewear and Fragrances. Our client is led by a creative director who embraces the modern digital landscape to showcase behind the scenes teamwork of craftsmanship from its atelier. A legacy brand creating a modern narrative for timeless elegance appealing to a global aesthetic of couture and Ready-to-Wear customers.
We are recruiting for a Arabic Speaker Sales Associate to cater for our client in their boutique located within Knighstbridge. The role requires impeccable presentation and confidence in delivering world-class customer service to a global customer in a destination shopping location. This is a retail sales role with a global client base. A passion for timeless classics with knowledge of modern aesthetic is essential to succeed in this role. Must be fluent in spoken Arabic and English.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support team in delivering impeccable customer experience;
- Delivering a culture of going the extra mile, in line with brand values at all times;
- Keep customers informed of current products, trends, and collections;
- Communicate the key qualities and the characteristics of the brand to customers;
- Work as a team towards achieving targets and KPI's;
- Replenish stock/supplies and maintain high visual merchandising standards of products;
- Adheres to Security and Health and Safety regulations;
- Undertake any additional duties when requested from senior staff.
THE KEY SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be fluent in Arabic and English;
- Previous experience in a retail & customer service role preferred;
- Good knowledge and passion for fashion brands and trends;
- Ability to work effectively in a busy and high-profile environment;
- An inspiring individual who exemplifies clear communication skills and takes pride in delivering exemplary customer service;
- A strong team player, willing to assist colleagues and managers.
If this exciting opportunity sounds like you, get in touch with us today.
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants, only those successful for interviews will be contacted.