Assistant Retail Store Manager - Regent Street
Up to £27,000 pa
A fast-growing Italian women's premium fashion brand founded in 1980, this brand is popular with fashionistas who favour the high-octane glamour and statement pieces. Perfect for the fashion lover looking to make a splash with sparkles, lace and ruffles.
We are recruiting for an energetic, talented and experienced, Assistant Store Manager for our client's Regent Street, London location. The ideal candidate will have previous supervisory experience and is ready to take their career to the next level with this appointment.
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about fashion and growing a premium brand. You will have a natural flair for clienteling with exceptional customer experience standards and assist in motivating and coaching a team, who consistently deliver best-in-class customer service to both a local and global clientele. As part of the management team, you will be accountable for the operations of your team.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Achieve and aim to exceed the business objectives of the store;
- Implement and maintain effective and efficient operational processes, procedures and administration
- Ensure all visual aspects of the Visual Merchandising guidelines are adhered to;
- Stay current regarding store sales progress, KPI's activities and CRM reports;
- Analyses sales performance against budget and LY, in order to emphasise business opportunities;
- Provide input with all product performance categories;
- Inspire and create a productive and healthy working environment;
- Support Store Manager with training and developing team members according to company requirements; provide informal and formal performance feedback;
- Guarantee excellent customer service by monitoring sales activities; ensures that standards of the Client Journey are represented at all times;
- Promotes customer loyalty by developing relationships with top clients;
- Ensure all processes and procedures are followed relating to Stock Management, Facilities and Health & Safety.
THE KEY SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Proven track record with a minimum supervisory experience of at least 2 years, with a focus on premium or luxury ready-to-wear;
- Effective organisational skills and the ability to multitask and prioritise;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to lead a team;
- Strong customer service, communication and presentation skills.
If this exciting opportunity sounds like you, get in touch with us today.
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants, only those successful for interviews will be contacted.