We’re currently hiring for Senior appointments within a dynamic luxury fashion organisation, further expanding globally with opportunities within Head office and Retail division.
A global well known respected lifestyle brand, based in Italy.
The brand has evolved over the years without ever forgetting its roots. An unmistakable style, which, season after season, combines strong innovation with the Mediterranean flavour of its origins. A brand whose essence lies in its contrasting features. Known throughout the world, easily recognizable thanks to its glamour and great versatility and how to interpret and impose its sensual and unique style on a worldwide basis.
As the Assistant Store Manager for this brand, you will be representing the brand and be the main point of contact between Store Manager and sales team.
You will supervise the team and be there ensure the companies high customer service standards are always been met, a smooth running of the boutique, and step in to assist with challenging situations when required.
- Deliver outstanding customer service to all clients, acting as an example to the rest of the team.
- Motivate the team to meet store targets.
- Induct and train any new members of staff for the shop floor or other relevant areas.
- Assist with monitoring and maintaining the presentation and visuals of the shop floor according to guidelines.
- Process payments/refunds required by management.
- Upholding the company’s policies and procedures, in particular, the security procedures.
- Support the Store Manager with various activities, reporting back where required.
- Monitor stock inventory, preventing any potential stock loss.
- Deal with any customer complaints effectively.
THE PROFILE REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a retail management positon, preferably in a luxury boutique environment.
- Outstanding customer service skills. Ability to build relationships with clients by going above & beyond and provide after service, particularly for quiet periods.
- Ability to deal well with high-pressure situations.
- Excellent command of spoken & written English, plus an additional language in Mandarin, Arabic, Russian or Italian is an advantage.
- Advanced knowledge of computer systems including creating reports.
- A friendly and bubbly nature.