Assistant Store Manager - Premium Italian Retailer
Knightsbridge Boutique, London
Full-time / Permanent
A fast-growing Italian women's premium fashion brand founded in 1980, this brand is popular with fashionistas who favour the high-octane glamour and statement pieces. Perfect for the fashion lover looking to make a splash with sparkles, lace and ruffles.
We are recruiting an energetic experienced Retail Manager for our client's Knightsbridge Flagship store. The ideal candidate will have previous leadership experience at Supervisory/Managerial level and is ready for more responsibility at this point in their career. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about client relations and enjoys maintaining regular contact. You will have a natural flair for clienteling with exceptional customer experience standards and be an inspired leader and team motivator, who consistently deliver best standards. As part of the management team, you will be accountable for the overall business and operations of the store. Your confident leadership skills will guarantee the efficiency and effectiveness at floor level in terms of clienteling, people management, driving the business forward operationally within brand guidelines and processes.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, benefits and a monthly bonus for reaching set KPIs.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the Store Manager as a direct report and UK Area Manager
- Achieve and aim to exceed the business objectives of the store;
- Guarantee excellent customer service by monitoring sales activities; ensures that standards of the Client Journey are represented at all times;
- Utilise CRM tools implemented into the business to develop client relations;
- Consistently able to organically connect with clients to build healthy clienteling practices;
- Ability to take responsibility for all back of house and front of house functions;
- Ensure all standards are maintained to company expectations/guidelines;
- Ensure all visual aspects of the Visual Merchandising guidelines are adhered to;
- Keeps the HO informed regarding store performance and sales objectives;
- Proactive in communicating wider events and activations within the store to leverage brand positioning;
- Stay current regarding store sales progress, KPI's activities and CRM reports;
- Analyse sales performance against the budget in order to emphasize business opportunities;
- Provide input with all product performance categories;
- Inspire and create a productive and healthy working environment;
- Lead from the front, train and develop team members according to company requirements; provide informal and formal performance feedback;
- Manages the execution of selling and after-sales activities including returns end of season transfers, customer returns, repairs, and complaints;
- Promotes customer loyalty by developing relationships with top clients;
- Develops direct marketing action strategies towards loyal and inactive clients;
- Ensure all processes and procedures are followed relating to Stock Management, Facilities and Health & Safety.
THE KEY SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Proven track record with retail leadership experience of at least 2-3 years, with a focus on premium or luxury ready-to-wear;
- Must be a motivated individual with an inclusive leadership style;
- Previous success in achieving set goals and objectives in sales and client relations;
- Commercially minded and trained in all business reporting activities;
- Strong customer service, communication and presentation skills;
- Confident with the administration and back office duties;
- Organised methodical and logical operational skills;
- Attention to detail relating to security and inventory management.
Interviews and shortlist will be held in the following weeks, so if this exciting opportunity sounds like you, get in touch with us today.
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants, only those successful for interviews will be contacted.