RBeauty Retail Sales & Service Assistants - Luxury Boutique
Full-time / Permanent
Salary up to £27,000 pa + commission
A French high fashion luxury goods manufacturer established in the early 1800's. Our client specialises in leather, lifestyle accessories, home furnishings, perfumery, jewellery, watches and ready-to-wear. A company that values close relationships, humility and connected team relationships offering a unique management style.
Individuals who strive for excellence and possess a spirit of goodwill for personal achievement, that also benefits group success will thrive in this environment.
Our client has openings in their Mayfair boutique for Beauty Sales & Service Assistant to provide excellent customer service to all clients. The role will also include supporting colleagues with sales in order to meet the KPI's of the overall turnover goals. The successful candidate will be required to demonstrate the values of the house to clients and colleagues while beginning to understand the culture and values of the house. This role reports to the Department Manager.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure strong customer communication during selling ceremony and in after-sales;
- Demonstrate active listening skills to discover more about the client and to develop loyalty and long-lasting relations;
- Contribution to the turnover of the store through selling;
- Demonstrate warmth and patience in all dealings with our customers, always displaying a 'can-do' attitude;
- Accurate CRM capture and recording of client data;
- Maintain store standards and become familiar with daily procedures;
- Ensure merchandise is handled with care and consideration;
- Familiarise yourself with the visual merchandising basics - both front and back of house;
- Carry out regular stock replenishment and organisation of product;
- Adherence and upholding of House procedures.
THE KEY SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have 1-2 years experience working in the beauty sector;
- Graduated from a recognised beauty & skincare school;
- Demonstrate good team spirit in the workplace;
- Acts as a team player;
- Takes initiative;
- Demonstrates warmth and empathy, especially with objections;
- Stays calm when under pressure whilst also being adaptable and versatile;
- Acts as a true ambassador of the brand;
- Hold a high level of personal standards;
- All candidates must hold a valid visa to live & work in the UK (please note this is NOT a sponsorship opportunity).
If this exciting opportunity sounds like you, get in touch with us today.
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants, only those successful for interviews will be contacted.