Beauty Sales & Retail Advisor
London, Westfield White City
Required for pop-up 28th October 2019 - 30th January 2020
£10 per hour + commission
Our client is an award-winning British fragrance and skincare brand with a rich heritage in sourcing and supplying speciality ingredients to the Perfumery and Cosmetics industry.
Inspired by stories told by her parents & her love of exotic and unique natural ingredients, the founder has created a brand that aligns with her passion for beauty and fragrance.
Our client is seeking enthusiastic and personable Beauty Sales Advisors to be based in a pop-up located in London's Westfield White City. This pop-up aims to bring to life the vision of the founder of a beautiful first launch space where clients can discover the incredible natural collections of Fragrance, Home fragrance, Bodycare, Accessories and Gifts available for themselves or loved ones.
The key focus of the role is to offer a memorable client experience that is personable, honest and joyful at the same time highly informative with technical knowledge of the complete range of products.
This opportunity is ideal for an individual with an entrepreneurial spirit with a focus on exemplary customer service. Successful candidates will learn directly from the founder and learn first hand about building a beauty brand. The role also requires participation in various special events and activities planned for a duration of 3 months including but not limited to: VIP press events, VIP clients and individual treatment appointments.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- To maximise the seasonal peak trade period and enlighten clients within the busy, fast-paced retail environment of Westfield White City London;
- A genuine passion & excitement for the beauty and fragrance industry;
- Confident to promote and sell quality products and gifting/wrapping options;
- Initiate contact to approach clients to engage with and inform of the brand;
- Represent the brand to its highest standards in a professional way;
- Deliver exceptional customer service manner;
- Ensure strong customer communication during selling ceremony, utilise any second languages;
- Demonstrate active listening skills to discover the clients' interest and offer the best options from the range;
- Contribution to the turnover of the Pop-Up boutique through selling and introducing additional complementary products;
- Demonstrate warmth and patience in all dealings with customers, always displaying a 'can-do' attitude;
- Provide accurate information and advice;
- Maintain boutique standards and familiar with daily procedures;
- Ensure merchandise always handled with care and consideration;
- Maintain visual merchandising basics;
- Maintain stock replenishment and organisation of product.
THE KEY SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- A background within fragrance, home fragrance, body care, accessories or gifts sector;
- Confident in approaching customers and making conversation;
- Acts as a team player and demonstrates excellent team spirit in the workplace;
- Take the initiative where possible and problem resolving ideas
- Demonstrates warmth and empathy, especially with objections;
- Stays calm when under pressure while also being adaptable and versatile;
- Acts as a true ambassador of the brand;
- Hold a high level of personal grooming standards;
- All candidates must hold a valid visa to live & work in the UK (please note this is NOT a sponsorship opportunity).
If this exciting opportunity sounds like you, get in touch with us today.
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants, only those successful for interviews will be contacted.