Bicester Retail Assistant Manager - Mobile Network Provider
Full-time / Permanent
Our client, a Times 100 Best Company to Work for, are about connecting people, so they can do more of what they love - faster. Rewarding you with generous Salary, Bonuses, Un-Capped Commission, Friends & Family Discounts, plus Exclusive personal phone and tablet discounts.
And to stay as the UK's best network, they need people who can listen to their customers' needs and provide the kind of brilliant customer service that keeps them coming back for more.
A bright spark, a social whizz, an always sunny outlook - they look for the kind of qualities and attributes that our customers will love. Bring these and their excellent training across all thing's tech will equip you with all the knowledge and expertise you need to succeed.
We have an amazing opportunity as a Assistant Manager for the Biggest Phone Network. As one of the faces of the business, you'll work as part of the management team to ensure yourself and the team, surprise and delight everyone who walks through the shop door with your knowledge and intuitive approach to service. Listening to each customer's needs and sharing the perfect products and plans for them, you'll hit your targets through amazing service - and get to take home a generous bonus as a thank you.
Our client take pride in developing their people to be the best ambassadors for the UK's best network and thier group of local community stores. They will invest time and money in your personal development and challenge you to be the very best you can within your working life. The franchise is lead by people with decades of successful experience in the telecoms sector, so they understand exactly what it takes to be a brilliant advisor!
Successful applicants will be individuals who will;
- Seals the Deal, Gets it done - This person is confident and can explain the benefits of being a customer of the network provider. They are tenacious and overcome objections. They are good at selling in a way that customers enjoy and respond well to;
- Great with Change- This person enjoys change and can adapt when necessary. They stay motivated even during times of pressure. They set direction and keep people on track, providing clarity when things are changing and inspiring others to see the benefits.
- Great Learner - This person is committed to continuous personal development. They love learning and developing their expertise. They widen their knowledge of the market and their awareness of the best way to do things. They bring these insights and share them with others to help differentiate the brand;
- Consistently - Delivers Brilliant Work, this person delivers their very best work every time and has standards to measure brilliance. They are motivated by stretching goals and want to outperform. When there are opportunities to move the company forwards, this person is not afraid to take brave risks and make ground-breaking decisions- they analyse commercial information to make a plan that will drive competitive advantage;
- Interested and Dedicated - This person is dedicated to doing things in the right way. They follow compliance guidelines and understand the impact of going outside of our processes. They are organised and efficient and look for ways to do things better and faster.
- Open and Honest - This person is upfront and honest with customers and colleagues. They bring all the necessary information to the forefront. They act with integrity and can be trusted by everyone;
- Clear and Simple Communicator - This person makes things easy to understand. They adapt their communication style to suit their audience. They explain what is needed from others, motivating the team to deliver outstanding results and showing how individual tasks make a difference to the bigger picture.
THE KEY REQUIREMENTS:
- Previous experience managing a small team in a similar role preferable;
- Excellent verbal and written English;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good leadership skills with ability to motivate a team;
- Must have the right to work in the UK;
- All successful applicants must submit a DBS Application to proceed with employment
If this sounds like the career for you then what are you waiting for? Apply now!!