We’re currently hiring for Senior appointments within a dynamic luxury fashion organisation, further expanding globally with opportunities within Head office and Retail division.
A global well known respected lifestyle brand, based in Italy. The brand has evolved over the years without ever forgetting its roots. An unmistakable style, which, season after season, combines strong innovation with the Mediterranean flavour of its origins. A brand whose essence lies in its contrasting features. Known throughout the world, easily recognisable thanks to its glamour and great versatility and how to interpret and impose its sensual and unique style on a worldwide basis.
Our client is seeking a full-time Cashier to work in their London boutique who is able to work to a high level of accuracy at all times.
You will be friendly and professional, providing exceptional service to clients and leave a positive final impression of the brand.
- Process sales transactions for various payment methods.
- Keep an accurate record of returns, petty cash & inventory.
- Maintain an organised work area.
- Communicate effectively where required to internal members.
- Assisting with additional duties such as packing & wrapping.
THE PROFILE REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role. Previous experience within Luxury retail preferred.
- Ability to deal well and maintain accuracy in high-pressure situations.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient in Computer systems such as MS Office.
- Excellent command of spoken & written English, plus an additional language in Mandarin, Arabic, Russian or Italian is an advantage.