Christmas Sales Assistants - Luxury Retail
Directory is currently recruiting for retail customer service roles for multiple luxury fashion and premium fashion clients who are searching for peak trade over the Christmas holiday season.
We are recruiting for retail sales temps to cater to a variety of luxury fashion clients based in Central London, Heathrow and Bicester Village. The role requires impeccable presentation, confidence in delivering world-class customer service to a global customer, whilst integrating within an existing team. This is a retail sales role for peak trade during the Christmas holiday season.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greet and welcome all customers to the brand,
- Supports existing team in delivering an impeccable customer experience;
- Delivering a culture of hospitality in line with brand values at all times;
- An understanding of current products, trends, collections and ensuring that customers are informed;
- Shares a vision and passion for luxury fashion and is able to communicate the key qualities and the characteristics of brands to customers;
- Work as a team towards meeting targets and KPI's;
- To replenish stock/supplies and maintain high Visual Merchandising standards of product presentation;
- Adheres to Security and Health & Safety regulations;
- Undertake any additional duties when requested from senior staff.
THE KEY SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Must be fluent in English skills, both written and verbal;
- Secondary language is an asset but not mandatory;
- Be available from November 2018 to December 2019 for a min. of 3 shifts per week;
- Previous experience in a retail or customer service role preferred;
- Good knowledge and passion for fashion brands and trends;
- Ability to work effectively in a busy and high profile environment;
- Clear communication skills and takes pride in delivering exemplary customer service;
- A strong team player, willing to assist colleagues and managers.
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants, only those successful for interviews will be contacted.