Customer Advisor / Full Time / West Midlands
OUR CLIENTS PROFILE
Our client prides themselves in working with the fastest growing network provider in the UK. The clients team work directly with the franchisee and are at the center of ensuring their customers have an excellent experience in store. Through knowledge of the products and services along with great customer service, their team pride themselves on ensuring each customer have a great experience in store.
Having been named one of the best networks in the UK and keeping digital lives connected, the clients high street stores is where it’s all happening and this is the right time to be a part of their team. .
Having a number of stores operating in West Midlands and Northamptonshire.
Join our Customer Advisor team and you’ll have the opportunity to trial new technology and learn about the latest products on the market. With the training and coaching provided, you will be able to deliver great customer service along with strong commercial performance against all KPI’s. All you need is the passion for sales and the enthusiasm to build customer relationships.
- Contribute to your store’s success by bringing to life the clients ethos of sales and customer advice through sensational service
- Keep up to date with all products, services and promotions, and those of competitors
- Create an environment in which customers feel welcome and comfortable – engaging them in genuine, enjoyable conversations to understand their needs, help them choose the right products and show them how those products can make their digital life better
- Take pride in the appearance of the store, keeping it clean and tidy at all times.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- You must have a proven sales background.
- Able to work to deadlines and deliver on key targets.
- Have a passion for the communication and technology industry.
- Able to work as part of a team and help others through coaching and sharing sales tips.
- Show initiative and enthusiasm for the brand.
- Building relationships with customers.
- Competitive salary + commission.
- High street vouchers - dependent on performance.
- 20 days annual leave – Prorated for Part Time.
- Discounted mobile phone packages for you and your family and friends. (conditions apply)