YOUR COMMUNITY NEEDS YOU - PAID WORK AND A CHANCE TO HELP!
With the COVID-19 situation evolving every day, and unprecedented high demand, an urgent call out as we are looking to support and recruit extra staff to support in-store and warehouse staff. You'll play a key role in keeping stores well-stocked, helping customers - your local neighbourhood get what they need during this challenging time.
Flexible working hours available.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Picking customers online orders correctly to receive the products they requested;
- Delivering department routines;
- Handling products carefully to maintain quality;
- Reducing the reduction of food waste;
- Ensure to follow company protocol including health and safety guidelines;
- Being aware of the products and services available in-store and helping customers by giving great natural service.
Warehouse / Drivers
- Support with all process to ensure deliveries are accurately managed;
- Organise products in correct categories and follow all guidelines for handling goods;
- Work as a team to ensure goods go out on time for delivery to stores;
- Drivers - to have a clean UK driving licence;
- Supporting at the backdoor & warehouse when required or loading the vans to ensure Customer Delivery;
THE KEY REQUIREMENTS:
- Great time management to ensure items are picked on time and ready to be delivered to customers;
- A passion for delivering great service, greeting customers with a smile and serving them with pride;
- To take the initiative and make decisions that are right for customers;
- Work well within a team and communicate effectively and openly with others;
- Build relationships with colleagues to create a team spirit, having fun and celebrating success;
- Be at work on time, properly presented ready to be a brand ambassador.