Deputy Manager Back of House - Luxury Fashion Retail
Full-time / Permanent
Bond St, London
OUR CLIENTS PROFILE
An iconic Italian luxury fashion brand founded in 1985 by well-known designers who drive the style, culture and product development to this day to have reached a global reach of presence in over 40 countries with nearly 300 mono-brand boutiques. The Group designs, produces and distributes high-end clothing, leather goods, footwear, accessories, fine jewellery and timepieces. Through licensee partners it also manages the production and distribution of the beauty and eyewear lines that has become synonymous with the more is more passion, drama and design Italians are known and loved for around the world.
An amazing role for Back of House (BoH), Deputy Manager has come up with our luxury fashion client. This role will involve working with the Store Director to contribute to the management of the store and lead operations both front and in Back of House. You will be a role model for the brand, ensuring the company guidelines and regulation policies are implemented.
This position of Back of House Deputy Manager will be based within a multi-level boutique situated in Bond St, London's hub for luxury fashion.
- Work with the Store Director to assure the performance of the stock and cash areas;
- Participates in attracting, recruiting and retaining a high performing BoH team;
- Develop and implement business action plan in order to enhance BoH processes;
- Prepare and analyse monthly BoH performance and ensure performance standards are met;
- Monitor and support the in-store daily operation of inventory management, help store improving execution quality and efficiency to reach the final target;
- Participate and lead daily store meetings to communicate current business trends, relevant updates and motivate store employees to perform;
- Align with FoH team in order to guarantee the stores profitability and ensure excellent results in terms of business and client service;
- Manage implementation and execution of all company initiatives within the store;
- Perform other duties as directed.
KEY SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 2 years of experience in both Front of House and Back of House;
- Experience of having direct responsibility of a team of 5 or more;
- Retail awareness and strong understanding of business requirements;
- Passion for the luxury fashion industry;
- Fluent in verbal and written English;
- A background in economics is an advantage.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, we look forward to meeting you. Please apply and forward us your CV.
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants, only those successful for interviews will be contacted.