We’re currently hiring for Senior appointments within a dynamic luxury fashion organisation, further expanding globally with opportunities within Head office and Retail division.
A global well known respected lifestyle brand, based in Italy.
The brand has evolved over the years without ever forgetting its roots. An unmistakable style, which, season after season, combines strong innovation with the Mediterranean flavour of its origins. A brand whose essence lies in its contrasting features. Known throughout the world, easily recognisable thanks to its glamour and great versatility and how to interpret and impose its sensual and unique style on a worldwide basis.
As the Deputy Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating retail operations for the Mens Department, within a multi-level boutique in London and working with other internal members within the company.
You will be a brand ambassador, building & maintaining relationships with clients and setting an example for the team. You will be responsible for monitoring the department's activity by creating regular reports, and ensure store schedules & objectives are regularly met by employees.
- Assist store manager with daily planning and strategies for the department.
- Monitor the performance and activity of employees, coaching them where required.
- Manage and resolve any customer complaints with minimal disturbance.
- Be aware of all company policies and procedures and ensure they are adhered to by all members.
- Establish a professional relationship with clients to build up a regular client book for the department.
- Create reports of required data, interpreting the findings to any internal members as required.
- Monitor and track department performance against targets, implementing any strategies where necessary.
THE PROFILE REQUIREMENTS:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar retail management role, with a proven track record of achieving targets.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to deal with individuals of various backgrounds.
- Able to problem-solve and deal well with difficult situations.
- Good leadership and organisational abilities.
- Proficient in computer systems (particularly in MS Office).
- Good ability to work with numbers to analyse reports and sales statistics.
- Flexibility with shifts and fast-moving environment.