Digital & E-Commerce Manager
Directory is currently sourcing candidates for several clients within the luxury fashion and online retail industry.
We are seeking candidates for various roles and seniority levels therefore, please apply directly with your CV if the role you are seeking is not listed.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage and implement paid social, search, SEO, email campaigns and retargeting to increase ROI and profitability;
- Manage social media content, working with other key individuals to create relevant content and drive traffic;
- Maintain and improve email acquisition and automated customer retention;
- Monitor success of posts and campaigns to make improvements over time;
- Create and implement a schedule of product launches, promotions, relevant content, and sales across website, email, and social marketing platforms that align with brands' strategies and identities.
- Report on sales and analyse best-selling products, colours and sizes, forecast accordingly and make replenishment recommendations for all channels: retail, wholesale and online;
- Monitor website sale and stock, report findings, making recommended reorders and product adjustments;
- Monitor revenue, site traffic and conversion percentages, noting trends and making improvements where required;
- Manage customer service, processing of web sales, returns and exchanges including the creation of invoices, distribution and shipping and problem-solving any issues;
- Assist finance department with online payments, picking up on any potentially fraudulent activity;
- Responsible for setting up shipping contracts and backend connections;
- Work with web developers to make improvements to the website.
THE KEY SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum 2 years' experience managing and growing a successful e-commerce business;
- Previous digital marketing experience within fashion or luxury goods;
- Sound knowledge of Shopify, Mailchimp, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Shopping, Google Analytics, Excel and Pinterest;
- Exceptional analytical and project management skills;
- Excellent at multitasking and working to deadlines;
- Fluent written and verbal English;
- Good knowledge and awareness of the digital media landscape.