OUR CLIENTS PROFILE:
We are currently recruiting for an exciting role on behalf of our Luxury Fashion Menswear client who specialise in Footwear and Accessories defined by craftsmanship, innovation and technology. The company is currently pushing new boundaries in design, all products are designed in London and sourced and produced in Italy.
This role is based in their London HQ and is a key member of the Marketing team. Our client is looking for someone to come into the role and take the initiative to develop and maximise the Ecommerce department to its full potential.
- To drive the E-Commerce strategy with the view of achieving the years KPI’s.
- Weekly reporting to key business members on E-Commerce performance looking at visits, conversions etc.
- Own the E-commerce budget, deciding where this should be allocated ensuring maximum ROI.
- Manage the email marketing strategy, analyse the sent data and build the upcoming campaigns in line with marketing and in-store activity.
- Day-to-day management of site, including product uploads, stock management, overseeing customer service and the despatch of orders.
- Manage and develop CRM strategy that spans the offline clients using Ometria.
- Measure and identify improvements for customer journey.
- Manage the digital marketing strategy with an external agency.
- Manage the on site development working with an external agency.
- Work with the Marketing Manager to strategise key product launches that span multiple channels.
- Manage the product photography.
- Previous experience in a Senior/Manager position.
- Ability to work independently and effectivey in a team.
- Experience using tools such as; Magento 1.9, Google Analytics, Olark, FAM, Ometria, Yieldify, Visual Website Optimiser.
- Evidence of the following characteristics: pre-active, resilient, able to work under pressure and respect deadlines, problem-solving attitude, ability to multi-task