An exciting opportunity to be part of a Fashion start-up hosting a number of key global brands has arisen. Our client has hit the ground running and are in need of an Ecommerce Operations Manager to join their London Head Office team. Our client has rapidly established a presence within the children's wear market and are needing someone just as ambitious to help take the company to the next level.
Our client is looking for a hands-on go getter to join their team as the Operations Manager and take the reins to get their business off the ground. The successful candidate will have strong ecommerce experience and come from an operations or marketing background, have tonnes of enthusiasm and be naturally flexible to the requirements of a rapidly fast-moving new business.
- Take ownership of ecommerce platform to set-up online store.
- Proactively drive development and improvement to online fulfilment.
- Monitor and maintain organisation of products online.
- Customise online storefront, reviewing effectiveness.
- Manage CRM database and lead the customer service function.
- Manage orders from payment to delivery and after-sales where required.
- Prepare and report budgets for relevant projects and programmes.
- Advise recommended digital trends to stay ahead of competition.
KEY SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Background in Operations or Marketing within Ecommerce (experience in using Shopify ideal).
- Strong knowledge of Commercial Fashion and brands (experience within Childrenswear preferred but not essential).
- Flexibility and adaptability to be mobile where required.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Effectively handle problems and identify areas.
- A team player with willingness to assist team when required as well as working effectively on your own.
If you or someone you know is interested in this role please contact us today.