ABOUT THE COMPANY
Directory Group Ltd - Directory is a boutique talent resourcing agency, specialising in luxury fashion, retail and hospitality. At Directory we believe in taking the time to truly understand the needs of our clients and candidates so we're able to provide that personal touch. We don't stop at just placing candidates, but give our clients and candidates the additional attention and service that ensure their expectations are met and continue our working relationship.
We are currently expanding our specialist team and looking for driven, experienced Recruitment Consultants that thrive on challenges and can effectively contribute towards the business goals and achievements.
Your role as a 360 Recruitment Consultant for our Permanent division is a key role within the business. Your focus will be to business develop new clients and attract new candidates by matching them to suitable opportunities with our clients.
It is vital that you will be confident with building relationships on all levels, earning trust, and bringing your individual personality with honesty and integrity at all times.
A key aspect of your role will be to add value to your specialist area; offering consultative advice, sharing market knowledge and support.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Confidence to establish, build and maintain client & candidate relationships for existing and new business.
- Source suitable candidates using various techniques, including but not limited to; job boards, headhunting, networking, social media and professional recruitment tools provided.
- Confidence in negotiating company fees with clients and packages on behalf of candidates.
- Proactively identify and source new opportunities for business.
- Match appropriate roles with best suited, qualified candidates.
- Review and manage applications, interviews and follow-up.
- Use CRM software system to maintain a database of all client & candidate activity.
- Ensure all CV's are formatted to Directory standards.
- Ensure all compliance/legislation is followed by best practice in accordance with the REC.
- Maintain full candidate & client confidentiality at all times.
- Diplomatically handle any situations that may occur between candidates and clients.
- Contribute to company activities and any ad-hoc requirements, being flexible and committed to the team spirit
- At least two years' experience in recruitment, HR resourcing or sales background.
- A background or knowledge in Fashion, Hospitality, Retail and Customer Service industry preferred.
- Sales and negotiation skills.
- A proven track record of achieving KPI's & targets.
- Highly organised and able to effectively time-manage to meet tight deadlines.
- A quick learner who can react quickly to the market demands.
- Flexibility to work outside of standard office hours, being available upon request.
- Able to provide a consistently high level of service to our clients and candidates, ensuring a professional communication at all times.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal & written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and challenged by KPI's and targets whilst also being a team player.
- A high standard of personal presentation.
- An ambitious and positive personality determined to succeed.
- Proficient in using IT systems Microsoft Office including, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Any secondary languages are welcome.
THE KEY BENEFITS:
- Competitive commission structure.
- Flexible working.
- Workplace Pension scheme.
- Encouragement of personal growth with the opportunity to allocate time on Learning & Development.
- Opportunity to be highly creative, innovative & free thinking with sharing new ideas & strategies.
- Quick progression if successful in the role can lead to further opportunities within Directory.
- Weekly in-office Yoga classes.
- A fun, outgoing team culture.
If you thrive within an ever-changing environment faced with a variety of challenges, dealing with people on a daily basis, as well as being creative with your time spent in/out of the office and having the instinct to spot an opportunity, then you're a Directory member.
If you're looking for a desk role, sat at a computer all day then this role is not for you.
We regret to inform due to the high volume of applicants, only those successful for an interview will be contacted.