Experienced Wholesale Sales Executive - Designer Kidswear
White City, London
With over 10 years as an established distributor of Luxury Kidswear fashion and accessories, our client has a profile of some of the most fashionable Kidswear brands around town. Supplying to well known retailers across the UK and internationally, this client focuses on building and maintaining good client relationships.
As an Experienced Wholesale Sales Executive, you will be reporting directly to the Sales Director and the International Sales Manager and working with the Wholesale Sales & Management team.
This role is perfect for someone who has strong analytical numeracy skills and comfortable with using Excel and PowerPoint. You will be self-motivated and well organised as well as able to communicate well for external members.
Conveniently located near White City with connections on the District line, Central line and Hammersmith & City line.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support with the sample and selling tool management, including updates and working to the critical path dates;
- Support with seasonal appointments including scheduling, timing, format, preparation and order entry;
- Attend client visits for allocated regions;
- Assist with orders and sending out communications;
- Keep the linesheets up-to-date with any amendments and cancellations;
- Communicate and answer all queries from distribution partners;
- Complete write-ups for regions and follow up on action points;
- Support with any seasonal financial planning targets and review.
THE KEY SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Hold a valid full drivers license;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, in particular Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook & Word;
- Previous experience in sales or within a wholesale showroom environment is preferable;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Fluent in verbal & written English;
- Knowledge and passion for kidsware;
- Self-motivated, focused and persistent.
- Hold a strong attention to detail.
If this role interests you, get in touch now. Interviews are being held this week, with immediate start available.
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants, only those successful for interviews will be contacted.