ABOUT THE COMPANY
Directory Group Ltd - Directory is a boutique talent resourcing agency, specialising within luxury fashion, retail and hospitality. At Directory we believe in taking the time to truly understand the needs of our clients and candidates so we're able to provide that personal touch. We don't stop at just placing candidates, but give our clients and candidates the additional attention and service that ensure their expectations are met and continue our working relationship.
We are currently expanding our specialist team and looking for driven, experienced recruitment consultants that thrive at challenges and can effectively contribute towards the business goals and achievements.
The role of Recruitment Consultant for our Temporary Division is a key role within the business, your focus will be to attract new candidates and match them to suitable positions with our clients. You will be required to work closely with both clients and candidates, therefore it's vital to be confident with building relationships, earning trust, and bringing your individual personality with honesty and integrity.
A key aspect of your role will be to proactively drive the generation and calibre of quality candidates whilst providing support to members of the recruitment team.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Confidence to establish, build and maintain client & candidate relationships for existing and new business.
- Source suitable candidates using various techniques, including but not limited to; job boards, headhunting, networking, social media and professional recruitment tools provided.
- Identify new opportunities for business, have an eye and ear open for identifying leads.
- Able to manage candidate generation and client delivery for seasonal campaigns.
- Match appropriate roles with best suited, qualified candidates.
- Review and manage applications, interviews and follow-up, ensure advertised jobs are followed up and suitable candidates responded to.
- Use CRM software system to maintain database of all client & candidate activity.
- Manage Store Approvals, build relationships with Floor Management.
- Administer staff rotas/bookings using our temporary management system.
- Ensure all CV's are formatted to Directory standards.
- Maintain full candidate & client confidentiality at all times.
- Ensure all compliance/legislation is followed with best practice in accordance to the REC.
- Contribute to company activities and any ad-hoc requirements, being flexible and committed to the team spirit
- At least one years' experience within recruitment, HR resourcing or sales background.
- A background or knowledge in fashion, customer service or retail industry preferred.
- Sales and negotiation skills.
- Highly organised and able to effectively time-manage to meet tight deadlines.
- A quick learner who can react quickly to the market demands.
- Flexibility to work outside of standard hours of work.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal & written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and challenged by KPI's and targets while also being a team player.
- An ambitious and positive personality, determined to succeed.
- Proficient with using IT systems Microsoft Office including, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Any secondary languages are welcome.
THE KEY BENEFITS:
- Competitive commission structure.
- Flexible working
- Opportunity to be highly creative, innovative & free thinking with sharing new ideas & strategies.
- Quick progression if successful in the role.
- Encouragement of personal growth with opportunity to spend time on Learning & Development.
- Opportunity to work with high-profile clients.
- A fun, outgoing team culture.
We regret to inform due to high volume of applicants, only those successful for a interview will be contacted.