Fashion Retail Sales Consultant - Bicester Village
Full-time / Permanent
Salary up to £26,000 pa
A well-established British lifestyle brand with strong company ethos and values. Known for its classic, tailored pieces and feminine styles that are wearable for the modern woman.
The brand offers products within Womens RTW, Men's RTW, Accessories, Childrenswear and Fragrance.
Our client is seeking a new team member to join their small but passionate and driven team in Bicester Village. As a full-time Sales Consultant your aim will be to provide exceptional standards in delivering a customer service experience which meets the brands levels. In doing so, creating and maintaining loyalty to both the store and the brand.
Ou client prides themselves in using a 360 approach to business, so additional responsibilities such as VM and stock duties will also encompass the role.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide excellent service through continued commitment;
- Achieve individual, and the store's daily, monthly and annual sales targets;
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of different sales techniques, for example cross selling, to drive your sales and KPI's.
- Maintain an understanding of current products, trends and collections and ensuring that clients are informed;
- Handling customer complaints, seeking assistance where necessary, ensuring issues are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer and the company.
- To ensure that all relevant procedures and policies are understood. To carry out work according to those standards;
- Presentation must be in line with company's uniform and grooming standards.
- Understand and align with compliance policy and regulations, consistently.
- To replenish stock and maintain high standards of merchandise and product presentation;
- Support with the processing of shipments and transfers, in line with the relevant procedures;
- Additional ad hoc duties as when and where necessary within the defined levels of responsibility and accountability of the Sales Consultant role.
THE KEY SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Min 2yrs Sales/retail experience within a luxury brand;
- Experience in a customer service role with face-to-face customer contact;
- Ability to adapt to frequent change and a high-pressure environment;
- Ability to initiate contact and communication effectively;
- Motivated by working as a team to reach store goals;
- Excellent English communication skills and other languages (Cantonese, Mandarin, Russian, Spanish, Arabic) are helpful;
- Strong Clienteling skills and experience.
If this exciting opportunity sounds like you, get in touch with us today.
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants, only those successful for interviews will be contacted.