Our client comes from a legacy of fine jewellery with a who's who celebrity client list that values craft, tradition, design and architecture.
Our client has an amazing opportunity for a highly skilled unique individual to join their London based team as a Senior Sales Executive. This individual will come with a vivacious cosmopolitan personality that is well versed in the world of luxury travel, retail, design, motorsports and megastars. This role requires an individual with a warmth and confidence to deliver a seamless luxury customer service to an enviable existing client base while building new business by nurturing their client contacts. This role is about personalised service delivered with impeccable style and communication skills to build brand loyalty.
- Nurture existing client base with discerning taste in the world of fine jewellery, travel, architecture and design with a relaxed confidence towards brand product range.
- Develop the business to new clients as an entrepreneur who is creative, confident, well presented, able to work within a team and autonomously as the business requires
- Deliver world class end to end luxury customer experience to each visitor in the boutique, engage and educate new customers who are not familiar with the brand through product design, craft and innovation, re-engage past customers through personalised digital clientelling techniques
- Engage new clients and maintain existing clients with personalised service that includes but is not limited to in person meetings, personal shopping needs for product queries and potential searches for special requests
- Innovate and influence the business with an entrepreneurial spirit and attitude to drive sales, build brand awareness and customer loyalty with both internal and external stakeholders
- Use best in class practices to deliver world class customer service while maintaining client confidentiality at all times
- Proven work experience delivering high quality customer service to a global luxury standard.
- Background must be customer focussed but not necessarily retail. Candidates from the world of travel, automotive, finance and fashion also welcome to apply.
- Confident, approachable, communicative with strong leadership qualities to exercise good judgment.
- Someone who is coachable and open to feedback is a must.
- Energetic and proactive, the ideal candidate will take ownership of this role with their entrepreneurial spirit and make it their own to drive, maintain and exceed sales targets.
- Globally minded and open to clear communication from a variety of cultures.
- A solution-based mindset that can exercise logic through analysis.
- The ability to work under pressure to robust business demands and maintain a positive attitude, cool composure and be an excellent team player.
- A connector and someone who brings a strong network that is brand aligned to build the business with authenticity to match an elite world class clientele.
- Well presented, the candidate understands and embodies a personal code of conduct that honours confidentiality and discretion at every customer touchpoint.
- Honest and accountable for high stakes and bespoke orders with demanding details.
- Fluent in English a must with other languages a bonus but not essential.
- An interest in a long-term opportunity exercise expertise the current role and grow with the business as it evolves in Europe via the London flagship.
- Confident and warm demeanour comfortable with dealing with world renown celebrities and everyday clients while not skipping a beat delivering a personalised luxury customer experience.
Please note this is a highly specialised role. Serious enquiries only. All candidates must have the ability to prove their eligibility to live and work in the UK. No sponsorship requests will be accepted.