Floor Manager - Chic Parisian Womenswear
London, Notting Hill
Salary up to £29,000pa + bonus
Our client has built a cult following by focussing on beautiful designs using quality fabrics.
Drawing inspiration from the Parisian lifestyle, the boutique resembles a relaxed and chic ambience for its clients. With its popularity amongst women of various ages and backgrounds, our client has opportunities to grow within the company.
Our client is looking for an experienced Floor Manager who is outgoing and friendly for their boutique based in Notting Hill, to give existing and new customers a memorable and personalised experience using exceptional customer service skills and a passion for fashion and styling. The position will be a direct support to the Store Manager as their second-in-command and a link to the sales team.
The focus will be to sell the collections beautiful pieces with your knowledge of fabrics and best cuts for different customers, as well as using methods such a social media and networking skills. This role is more than your general Store Manager role. The ideal candidate possesses the very French 'je ne sai quoi', leading a team and making customers feel like they are entering her home not just a fashion boutique. If you have the ability to effectively multi-task and want to build your retail career looking - this could be your next opportunity.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Setting the standard for welcoming customers and introduce them to the collection and the brand's philosophy;
- Build the client base through providing a tailored service and a personable nature;
- Act in place of the Store Manager when they are absent;
- Oversee operations for front & back of house;
- Supervise the team and provide any training and feedback when required;
- Liaise with UK Area Manager and France Head Office ;
- Opening & closing duties;
- Maintain visual standards of the shop floor and displays;
- Assist with regular in-store events;
- Restock the floor, assisting with stock management and deliveries when required;
- Work effectively to lead a team of sales associates towards, contributing to the store goals;
- Continually learn new collections, fabrics and designs and sharing product knowledge with sales team;
- Consistently uphold brand standards and lead by example
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures at all times.
THE KEY SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in a supervisory role or higher;
- A background in Retail, Hospitality or Events/PR is the ideal experience for this role;
- You will be proactive, energetic and naturally able to engage with customers;
- A friendly and welcoming nature with the ability to put people at ease
- Possess leadership & managerial skills;
- Flexible and easily adaptable with change.
If this exciting opportunity sounds like you, get in touch with us today.
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants, only those successful for interviews will be contacted.