We’re currently hiring for Senior appointments within a dynamic luxury fashion organisation, further expanding globally with opportunities within Head office and Retail division.
A global well known respected lifestyle brand, based in Italy.
The brand has evolved over the years without ever forgetting its roots. An unmistakable style, which, season after season, combines strong innovation with the Mediterranean flavour of its origins. A brand whose essence lies in its contrasting features. Known throughout the world, easily recognisable thanks to its glamour and great versatility and how to interpret and impose its sensual and unique style on a world-wide basis.
We currently have an exciting role as Floor Manager for a world-renowned luxury brand based in their Bicester Village boutique, with an immediate start.
You have the opportunity to work for a world renowned glamourous luxury brand in their London boutique. Our client is looking for a Sales star to join their high-status Mens RTW department. If you have an established client book, previous experience within luxury fashion and looking to step into a career within luxury fashion, this is the opportunity for you!
- Support the additional teams within the store to ensure a collective drive toward meeting the business objectives.
- Take charge of all stock, inventory and displays for your floor to ensure they are maintained to the companies’ standards.
- Assess the requirements for your area and implement tasks and actions.
- Build a client base through outstanding customer service.
- Effectively communicate with necessary team members the provide regular feedback to members.
- Manage & motivate a diverse team, and ensure they are aware of the business goals and how to achieve them.
- Maintain regular awareness of competitors, including key activity and news.
- Minimum 2 years’ luxury retail management experience, with an existing client book.
- Must have a good commercial awareness & knowledge of luxury fashion industry.
- Possess a genuine passion for luxury fashion and client interaction.
- Excellent command of spoken & written English, plus an additional language in Mandarin, Arabic, Russian or Italian is an advantage.
- Provide incomparable customer service to clients including VIP clients by ensuring all their needs are met.
- Demonstrate exceptional product knowledge & garment construction, including care instructions through a passion for luxury fashion.
- Ability to build relationships with clients by going above & beyond and provide after service, particularly in quiet periods.
- Must have impeccable presentation & grooming standards according to guidelines.