Directory is currently sourcing candidates for several clients within the luxury fashion and online retail industry.
We are seeking candidates for various roles and seniority levels therefore, please apply directly with your CV if the role you are seeking is not listed.
As an integral part of any company, the Technology team ensures they continue to be a market leader within the sector. The talented team of specialists work across specialisms to align with each other, consumer-facing and internal applications.
Working in a cross-functional team of test automation and software engineers. Producing high-quality software for consumers and stakeholders. A strong self-starter leading by example focused on the best software craftsmanship and adaptable to change.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate in the ongoing development of the e-commerce platform;
- Participate in the advancement of internal and public-facing APIs;
- Be part of a cohesive team of specialist engineers and team spirit;
- Follow best practice engineering protocol;
- Maintain a professional level of documentation;
- Contribute support within application developer and infrastructure teams;
- Be updated on new technology relating to e-commerce and mobile development.
THE KEY SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Proficient knowledge and experience of the following;
- Spring MVC;
- Hybris development;
- REST web services and APIs;
- TDD and BDD;
- Database development: SQL and/or NoSQL.
Seeking to hear from you if you are passionate and enjoy an active workplace within a creative sector.