We’re currently hiring for Senior appointments within a dynamic luxury fashion organisation, further expanding globally with opportunities within Head office and Retail division.
A global well known respected lifestyle brand, based in Italy.
The brand has evolved over the years without ever forgetting its roots. An unmistakable style, which, season after season, combines strong innovation with the Mediterranean flavour of its origins. A brand whose essence lies in its contrasting features. Known throughout the world, easily recognizable thanks to its glamour and great versatility and how to interpret and impose its sensual and unique style on a worldwide basis.
An amazing opportunity to work at a luxury brands training academy, based in Milan will require, promoting the companies’ values and the compliance of the Brand image according to guidelines & quality standards. You will execute product training & sales techniques at world level, as well as executing an effective training process.
The role position requires 30-40% of travel to regions; Japan, Asia, Europe, North America, Canada, USA, London and Dubai.
- Responsible for the monitoring and analysis of training needs about the product or another technical and professional content for Store staff, constantly collaborating with key members and stakeholders.
- Guarantee the constant update and alignment of purposes and contents of training about product or sales techniques.
- Plan, monitor and supervise the efficient training delivery at world level through classes, e-learning platform or other ways defined ad-hoc.
- Manage the Retail campus training offer.
- Create an active collaboration and an efficient alignment within the Trainers team who work at world level, according to the materials and messages defined by the company.
- Manage the Departments budget.
- Collaborate with HR to define and implement the purposes and contents of managerial training.
- Liaise with HR during the recruiting process: including the definition of the profile to seek and participation during interviews with HR.
- Plan all the activities for the team according to priorities and business development.
- Motivate the team to increase collaboration and focus on targets ensuring the compliance with the company's values and standards.
- Evaluate the performances of people in the team in order to activate training and development programs in collaboration with HR.
If you're interested in this position for Global Retail Training Manager, please apply now!