HR Manager - Luxury Retail Home Interior
Full-time / Permanent
Salary up to £65,000 pa + bonus scheme
Our client is a Swedish Luxury Lifestyle brand that has been in business for nearly 170 years. As an industry leader setting the standard for their product category with hand made products using natural materials mixed with cutting edge technology to ensure their customers are always presented with the best product possible that can see them through many years. The right candidate will be joining a legacy brand built with pride as a family business.
Our client is looking to hire an experienced London based HR Manager for their UK, EU & USA business. Direct contact point with corporate HR in Scandinavia and confident with all internal employee relations across regions. Be autonomous in leading and managing their area of responsibilities, be flexible and hands on being people focused and familiar with all team members. You will be confident with legal and contractual process and procedures.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy;
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues;
- Managing the recruitment and selection process;
- Administer employee contracts;
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organisation;
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital;
- Over period of time 1-2yrs establish employee engagement plan;
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance;
- Develop a talent pipeline nurturing new and emerging talent that is diverse;
- Establish rewards and benchmarks in line with business goals and initiatives;
- Be able to work with ease and influence with all levels of employees who impact the business - from business leadership, managers, sales staff, marketing as well as factory and tradespeople;
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics;
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
THE KEY SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have previous experience in a similar HR / Recruitment role;
- Experience covering employee relations within / across UK, EU, USA
- CIPD qualified preferable but not essential;
- Fluent in verbal and written English;
- Second language beneficial but not essential;
- Must be people-oriented and results-driven;
- Excellent active listening, negotiating and presenting skills;
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases;
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills;
- In-depth knowledge of HR Law and best practices;
- Understanding of trade unions;
- Ability to architect a robust HR strategy and execute with experienced leadership skills;
- Must be able to work independently as well as with a larger team;
- Self-disciplined in time management to meet deadlines and achieve KPI's;
- Proven experience in Human Resources metrics;
- Be flexible, have a team player mindset and work towards a unified goal;
- Ability to build and nurture a positive working environment;
- This is a London based role, with some travel required to EU and US.
- Apple IT / Tech friendly.
Interviews and shortlist will be held in the following weeks, so if this exciting opportunity sounds like you, get in touch with us today.
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants, only those successful for interviews will be contacted.