Junior Sales Associate - Luxury French Fashion Brand
Various London boutiques and departments stores
Full-time / Permanent
For more than 150 years, men and women at this iconic French Luxury house have shared the same spirit of excellence and passion, reaffirming their expertise every day, the world over. With this brand, every career is a journey, filled with excitement and challenge, desire and daring. There is no better way to reveal your potential. Explore, develop, innovate, create. Every journey is unique. Discover yours by exploring these vacancies.
This world renown client is looking for Sales Associates for thier boutiques located across key fashion destinations and departments stores within London. The ideal candidate comes with a min. of two years experience and confident working in a fast paced environment that is both physically and mentally demanding while being able to provide top tier customer service at all times.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be an Exceptional Client Advisor, and a Role Model for the Team;
- Achieve individual and team objectives, be accountable for sales results and support the team in their sales;
- Welcome every Client and enhance their experience, advise Clients across the Brand product categories;
- Demonstrate sales leadership and advanced clienteling skills, leveraging the different tools available to develop existing and recruit new Clients and build long term Client relationships;
- Develop the highest standards of Brand and product knowledge;
- Perform as a team-player, participate in all activities contributing to the overall objectives of the store;
- Respect the Brand standards in terms of grooming and behaviour;
- Proactively Support the Team Managers in Establishing a Client Centric Mindset within the Team;
- Assist Management in daily operations: floor management, stock operations, and opening / closing duties;
- Support the Team / Store Manager in developing the team through mentoring and /or buddy system as well as the integration of newcomers;
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the company's policies and provide support to other Client Advisors when needed;
- Additional responsibilities may include: Stock and store operations, visual merchandising, after-sales.
THE KEY SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum two years experience in a high performance fashion retail environment;
- Ability to work and keep up in a fast-paced environment with a demanding client base;
- Fluent in English, (an additional language in Mandarin, Russian or Arabic is an advantage but not essential);
- Possess genuine enthusiasm for providing world class customer service;
- A strong team player and able to work effectively in a team environment;
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and ask for assistance and support in a proactive nature.
This is a great company to excelerate your Retail career. If this exciting opportunity sounds like you, get in touch with us today.
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants, only those successful for interviews will be contacted.