Lingerie Retail Concession Manager - London
Salary up to £40K + package
Our client is an iconic womenswear brand birthed in the cultural haven of London's Soho in 1994. Known as a disruptor brand when first launched - it now boasts a cult-like global following. With its roots in empowering women to fully express their personalities by what is both seen and unseen their website commands daily traffic of up to 20,000 visitors a day. Moving into a new period of growth to continue to provide world-class luxury customer service to an ever growing client base we are recruiting for multiple roles.
The successful candidate to be the shining example as the brand Ambassador for our clients leading Flagship retail location. As the top performing store, with the overall best results and standards. The Retail Concession Manager role is an exciting opportunity to build an established and iconic brand into a new phase of growth. The ideal candidate will come with expert level customer service clientele skills mixed with operational acumen to manage a business with a creative and structural aptitude. Always having a global vision developing relations further with its International client base. We are looking for an experienced and unique individual who can balance embodying the brand while integrating into a legacy retail environment known for servicing an international clientele to luxury standards.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drive store sales through innovative approaches and techniques, drive company initiatives on client sales and client acquisition strategies as required;
- Manage store budgets and coordinate with/report to the Regional Manager on store performance;
- Minimise costs across stores through effective rota planning especially in key trading hours, utilisation of hours, overheads expense, loss prevention;
- Proactively manage relationships with internal departments to help achieve store targets and improve efficiencies;
- Maintain competitive awareness by continuously monitoring the competition and reacting accordingly to maintain the business advantage.
- Manage loss prevention/stock control measures across all stores to ensure shrinkage is within company guidelines in order to protect company property and assets;
- Ensure your store is regularly audited for compliance with company standards and take necessary action to quickly remedy any issues.
- Ensure that your store delivers exceptional customer service to clients, dealing with issues quickly and take action to improve where necessary;
- Achieve and maintain consistent mystery shopping results for the store;
- Ability to embrace brand aesthetic while integrating into a larger luxury environment;
- Ensuring that all customer service and CRM initiatives are in place to build /retain loyal client relations;
- Promote all initiatives in regards to clienteling and use of Store Portal with sales associates;
- Make recommendations to your Regional Manager in order to grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Manage employee performance through effective goal/target setting and monitoring through regular 1-1s and constructive feedback;
- Responsible for the recruitment and selection of high calibre Sales Associates and Assistant Managers when necessary;
- Provide training, support and motivation to store teams, following company training initiatives and ensure they are carried out to timescales required. Monitor team product knowledge and selling skills and use Company guidelines to train to address gaps in knowledge as necessary.
THE KEY SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Previous experience in managing a team and retail store with a turnover of at least £2M;
- KPI - focused on all aspects relating to product sales and team members performance;
- Well connected with the ability to network to develop business and sales;
- Positive and driven personality and leadership skills;
- Confident in capabilities to manage operational tasks and HR processes as well as be a strong sales person on the shop floor;
- Vivacious and self-motivated to achieve store and company goals;
- Proficient in English, an additional language is an advantage.