Lingerie Retail Sales Associates - Central London Dept Store
Full-time / Permanent
Our client is an iconic womenswear brand birthed in the cultural haven of London's Soho in 1994. Known as a disruptor brand when first launched - it now boasts a cult like global following. With its roots in empowering women to fully express their personalities by what is both seen and unseen their website commands daily traffic of up to 20,000 visitors a day. Moving into a new period of growth to continue to provide world class luxury customer service to an ever growing client base we are recruiting for multiple roles.
Setting the bar high, our client is seeking dynamic driven Sales Associates for their opulent lingerie brand, whom are self motivated and challenged to achieve goals and targets. Successful applicants with have to be energetic, full of passion and enthusiasm. Having a nature that makes them want to be the best performer in the team, and thrive on healthy competition and aim to excel and lead with their KPI objectives.
You will love providing service delivery levels to that of a personal shopper, taking a proactive interest in their client base, understanding their needs, lifestyle and wardrobe changes. Having the mindset of a professional consultant who thrives on building relationships face-to-face and utilising creative social media skills.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide a luxury selling experience to all customers, demonstrating excellent product knowledge and expertise in lingerie;
- Drive and achieve individual and team objectives and be accountable for sales results;
- Guide your customer through our customer experience, establish your customer's needs through open and leading questions, and assisting with the fitting of lingerie in the fitting room;
- Suggest styles and encourage sales to the customer, offer alternative items and add-on products to your customer;
- Engage with clients to develop long term relationships leveraging in store clienteling tools such as the instore portal and client books in order to foster Brand loyalty;
- Contact regular clients and VIP's with information on new ranges and products as directed.
- Maintain high standards of visual presentation in stores by making sure drawers, rails and displays are kept tidy, ensure all displays are kept tidy.
- Carry out operational tasks in store such as deliveries, transfers, restocking and replenishments as required;
- Assist to prevent stock loss by being aware of your store at all times.
- Help to organise and carryout store stock take inventory duties when required.
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness and tidiness in all stock and team areas at all times.
- Maintain exceptional levels of personal grooming with adherence to Company grooming policy at all times;
- Be a Brand Ambassador through positive promotion of product and company image at all times;
- Perform as a team player, participate in all activities to contribute to the store objectives;
- Adhere to Company policies and processes at all times;
- Any other duties as delegated to you by your Store Manager.
THE KEY SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Experienced in customer service, ideally with a luxury/premium background in lingerie or RTW;
- Personable, able to easily converse with people on all levels;
- Proficient in English, an additional language is an advantage;
- Adaptable to do various tasks from customer service/sales to stock/deliveries;
- Polished, with exceptional grooming standards;
- Work well as part of a team and keep a positive team culture and morale;
- Vivacious and self-motivated to achieve sales and store goals.
If this exciting opportunity sounds like you, get in touch with us today.
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants, only those successful for interviews will be contacted.