Lingerie Retail Supervisor - London
Full-time / Permanent
Our client is an iconic womenswear brand birthed in the cultural haven of London's Soho in 1994. Known as a disruptor brand when first launched - it now boasts a cult like global following. With its roots in empowering women to fully express their personalities by what is both seen and unseen their website commands daily traffic of up to 20,000 visitors a day. Moving into a new period of growth to continue to provide world class luxury customer service to an ever growing client base we are recruiting for multiple roles.
As a Retail Supervisor our client is seeking a career driven individual with a mature attitude, who shines on the shop floor with energy and pace. You will be a key member of the management who is able to gel the team and direct them to their success. Having the knowledge and confidence to lead by example, display the standards and drive expected by all. The Supervisor will be fully aware of all sales team KPI's targets and able to report to Head Office on all product performance.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist the Store Management to achieve the store target;
- Ensure a high level of sales and service is practiced by all sales associates, leading by example at all times by meeting personal sales goal;
- Continue to develop personal sales techniques and assist in the development of associates' sales techniques to maximize sales;
- Engage with clients to develop long term relationships, leveraging in store clienteling tools such as the instore portal and client books in order to foster Brand loyalty;
- Assist in attracting new clients through local networking, being proactive in generating new appointments for clients in store;
- Support and lead by example at in-store events in order to cultivate relationships and drive sales;
- Take ownership of store related projects, designed to drive business, as required.
- Ensure that the store team delivers exceptional customer service to customers;
- Promote all initiatives in regards to clienteling and use of Store Portal with sales associates;
- Help to resolve all customer service issues as required;
- Make recommendations to your store manager in order to grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth;
- Provide a luxury selling experience to all customers, demonstrating excellent product knowledge and expertise in lingerie;
- Drive and achieve individual and team objectives and be accountable for meeting your own sales results and KPIs.
- Clientele daily activities; emails, birthday emails/cards, inform of new campaigns in a genuine way, offer VIP gifts and invite to events.
- Assist store management as required in operational practices of the store, and ensuring all policies and procedures are followed;
- Assist in ensuring the store is kept to the highest possible visual standards, being well organised and properly merchandised at all times;
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness and tidiness in all stock and team areas at all times;
- Undertake Key Holder duties, including opening and closing procedures (if applicable).
- Assist Store Management in coaching and motivating a strong team of sales associates;
- Assist the Store Manager in the monitoring of team product knowledge and help train the team as required using company guidelines and training initiatives;
- Maintain exceptional levels of personal grooming with adherence to Company grooming policy and guidelines at all times;
- Be a Brand Ambassador through positive promotion of product and company image at all times;
THE KEY SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Experienced in customer service, ideally with a luxury background in lingerie or RTW;
- Personable, able to easily converse with people;
- Proficient in English, an additional language is an advantage;
- Adaptable to do various tasks from customer service/sales to stock/deliveries;
- Polished, with exceptional grooming standards;
- Work well as part of a team and keep a positive team culture and morale;
- Vivacious and self-motivated to achieve sales and store goals.
If this exciting opportunity sounds like you, get in touch with us today.
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants, only those successful for interviews will be contacted.