Logistics & Wholesale Retail Coordinator - Lifestyle Brand
Up to £32,000pa
Our client is a fast growing lifestyle brand providing coveted hand-printed pyjamas taking the term self-care Sundays to a whole new level. While embracing planned and strategic growth, they are now looking for an experienced Logistics & Wholesale Coordinator to join their team. This role is best suited for an individual who is passionate and looking for an opportunity to work within a team and really make a difference in the future structure of a growing business.
The Logistics & Wholesale Coordinator will work across multiple functions (wholesale, operations, production), coordinating the inbound and outbound logistics of our client's business. The role is integral to allow for continuous delivery of outstanding products to both online customers and retail partners. It's a challenging role but extremely exciting and rewarding. The ideal candidate is a combination of structural and analytical, thrives in meeting challenging business problems with creative and constructive solutions and is a team player looking to collaborate and grow a business.
This role most of all offers an experienced individual the chance to to use their know how; with bringing new ideas, best practice and a fresh pair of eyes that can see what else can be done to help the success of the business. Ideas - get listened to here.
THE KEY RESPOSIBILITES:
- Actively manage deliveries and relative communication with wholesale partners;
- Liaison between international suppliers and manufacturers;
- Duty, tax and customs compliance;
- Warehouse communication, stock management and stock control;
- Monitor stock accuracy and availability;
- Proactively establish new processes to improve the day-to-day logistics operations;
- Organisation and lead times to follow and seeking improvement where possible avoid chargebacks;
- Source new logistic international partners and implement these new infrastructures to facilitate overseas growth;
- Identify opportunities for cost reduction, flow improvement, and business development.
- Liaise with all key accounts on/off line and warehouse for processing and delivery of orders;
- Use of Excel, Xero, Shopify and Zedonk.
THE KEY SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Firm background logistics - local & international movement of goods;
- Confident practice / processing of goods delivery services and international customs;
- Advanced in analytics;
- Strong project management skills;
- Minimum 3 years experience in logistics or supply chain;
- Ability to use Excel for reporting and maintaining data;
- Comfortable managing exports/imports and understands the legalities of this
- Organised, systematic with high attention to detail
- Great communication skills
- Proactive and can plan ahead
- Thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Not afraid to ask for help
- Our client is growing at a rapid rate and is small enough for you to be able to make a real impact;
- You'll have the unique opportunity to become a driving force in the development of the future setup of their Operations & Logistics department;
- Working with a group of dynamic and inspirational people - where a day at the studio is never a bore;
- Flexible working hours to suit, so whether you're the type that likes to get your day started earlier than most or needs a bit more time in bed, the team work within reason to what suits them best and be most productive.
Interviews and shortlist will be held in the following weeks, so if this exciting opportunity sounds like you, get in touch with us today.
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants, only those successful for interviews will be contacted.