Luxury Homeware Retail Sales Associate
London, Department Store
Full-time - Permanent
Salary up to £26,000 pa
Founded in 1946 our client is a revolutionary couture brand with a visionary leader who defined the way women looked. The luxury fashion house has been built upon a wonderful heritage that makes the brand the supreme icon of luxury. This heritage continues today thanks to the talent of its creators with the same audacity and inventiveness that inspired its namesake founder.
Our client is currently resourcing for their Homeware (Maison) department in an iconic London Department Store.
The ideal candidate will come with a minimum of one year experience in luxury retail. You will be comfortable in dealing with a global clientele ranging in age and providing best in class customer service. A passion for homeware, decor and styling is also essential. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, outgoing, friendly, integrates product knowledge and can share it in a conversational manner while promoting the brand and their legacy.
This is a full time opportunity with an immediate start.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure floor coverage, driving sales, support visual merchandising of all product, maintaining the highest customer service levels;
- Support the team with achieving weekly and monthly sales goals;
- Create an excellent customer experience from first contact through to delivery maintaining a seamless journey and total client satisfaction is delivered consistently;
- Pass on all training and development of the brand sales guidelines to the customer to build brand awareness and presence within the department;
- Foster and maintain a positive work environment through open communication;
- Supervise personal sales goals to ensure customer satisfaction & engagement;
- Responsible for the qualitative standards required by the brand are maintained;
- Support department managers in maintaining the store appearance is consistent with the standard of brand service, image and values;
- Demonstrate an excellent knowledge of the products as well as the brand history and heritage and serving as a role model to both sales teams and loyal customers of the brand;
- Proactively using clienteling tools and make the most of their time ensuring the achievement of individual and store goals, enhancing and developing the business.
THE KEY SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- Must have minimum 1 year of experience within the luxury sector or high-end homeware;
- Passion and knowledge for homeware, decor and styling;
- Must be able to operate within a fast pace environment and be physically energetic whilst maintaining expected standards;
- Be an adaptable, transparent, dynamic, curious and inclusive in your sales approach;
- High sensitivity to customer experience, engagement and loyalty;
- Exceptional persuasiveness and interpersonal skills;
- Provide strong presence of enthusiasm on the sales floor, leading and motivating fellow team members, driving excellence in service standards to exceed client expectations;
- Excellent interpersonal skills & impeccable presentation;
- Be able to leverage previous experience & contacts to build and maintain a clientele list;
- Be comfortable with engaging with multiple levels of seniority within the company as well as a diverse client base.
Interviews and shortlist will be held in the following weeks, so if this exciting opportunity sounds like you, get in touch with us today.
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants, only those successful for interviews will be contacted.