Ladies Ready-to-Wear / Knightsbridge-Sloane St, London
OUR CLIENTS PROFILE
We are recruiting on behalf of an established French Luxury Fashion house, with boutiques all over the globe. Our client has a passion for providing exceptional service and luxury goods.
Be a part of a leading French Luxury House in a beautiful boutique, working in Ladies Ready-to-Wear. This role has a great opportunity for career development and you will be offered additional training.
The successful candidate will be outgoing, warm, friendly and enjoy working with people and building client relations. You would have a passion for luxury and be able to work within a face paced environment.
- To greet, serve and advise customers giving the highest levels of customer service at all times.
- Develop rapport with customers by building relationships with customers.
- To demonstrate product knowledge for all Ladieswear.
- Drive to achieve targets and KPI's by introducing add-on sales and maximising sales.
- Support the team and maintain standards of housekeeping and display within the department.
KEY SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Fluency in spoken English.
- Previous background within fashion and ladieswear (preferred).
- Understanding of fabrics, garment construction and styling.
- Excellent communication and client relation building skills.
- Strong knowledge of fashion and trends.
- Immaculate presentation & grooming standards.
- Great organisational skills.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, we look forward to meeting you. Please apply and forward us your CV.