Mandarin Speaker Client Advisor - Retail Luxury Watches
Mid Jan till March 2020
Full-time (5 days per week) / Temporary Contract
£11-£13 per hour + commission
Our client is an internationally recognised luxury watch company making speciality timepieces that are both timeless and contemporary. With legions of customers and a global celebrity fanbase, the brand beautifully marries Swiss craftsmanship with modern engineering technology.
We are recruiting for a fluent Mandarin Speaker to join an existing team for a full-time Temporary role as a Client Advisor in our clients Central London location. The role begins mid-January to March 2020 with the potential to transition into a Permanent position. Training on products and luxury timepieces will be provided. The client emphasis is on a qualified candidate who will embody the brand values.
- Supports the existing team in delivering impeccable customer experience;
- Delivering a culture of hospitality in line with brand values at all times;
- Keep customers informed of current products, trends and collections;
- Be involved with all client in store events and projects;
- Communicate the key qualities and the characteristics of the brand to customers;
- Work as a team towards meeting targets and KPI's;
- Sales of watches, accessories and services as the main task;
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets set by the Boutique Manager;
- Adheres to Security and Health and Safety regulations;
- Be available for in-store brand events that may be outside of regular retail hours;
- Undertake any additional duties when requested from senior staff.
THE KEY SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Must be fluent in Mandarin and have strong English skills, both written and verbal;
- Previous experience in a retail & customer service role preferred;
- A passion for timepieces and the luxury lifestyle;
- Ability to work effectively in a busy and high profile environment;
- An inspiring individual who exemplifies clear communication skills and takes pride in delivering exemplary customer service;
- A strong team player, willing to assist colleagues and managers.
- Impeccable presentation and approachable, warm demeanour
If this exciting opportunity sounds like you, get in touch with us today.
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants, only those successful for interviews will be contacted.