Mandarin Speaker Sales Assistant - Luxury Retail
Temporary / Full-time & Part-time
Various London Boutique & Department Store Locations
Directory works with multiple leading luxury fashions ranging from Womenswear, Menswear, Leather Goods & Accessories, Kidswear and Fine Jewellery.
Our world renown client list is constantly looking to place temporary retail sales positions into their existing teams to bolster the best in class service they are known for.
Our clients are based in some of the London's key areas for luxury shopping with boutiques in Bond Street, Knightsbridge, Mayfair, Westfied White City, Harrods, Selfridges and Harvey Nichols.
Various luxury fashion clients are looking to add in Mandarin speaking support staff to their existing permanent retail teams to provide a holistic customer journey. Directory is currently recruiting for multiple luxury fashion brands for the position of Temporary Retail Sales Associates.
These roles are ideal for those who are in between jobs, students looking to earn extra money while studying, anyone looking to get a foot in the door and work their way into an exciting and fulfilling retail sales career from the ground up. The roles can be as little as two shifts a week to maximum full time hours for qualifying candidates.
If flexibility in the fashion industry is what you are looking for, a Temp Retail Sales role may be what you're looking for.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- To develop and maintain good product knowledge and provide excellent customer service while integrating with the permanent full time team;
- An understanding of current products, trends and collections and ensuring that customers are informed and aware;
- To replenish stock and maintain high standards of merchandise and product presentation;
- Keep up to date with customer requirements and operating procedures;
- Be aware of daily sales targets and performance against them;
- Use appropriate sales techniques as per specific brand guidelines to ensure they are met;
- To ensure that all procedures and policies are understood and to carry out work according to those standards;
- Personal appearance and presentation must be strictly in line with specific brand standards;
- Adheres to Security and Health and Safety regulations;
- To carry out additional duties when and where necessary within the defined levels of responsibility and accountability of the Sales Consultant role.
THE KEY SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Fluent in spoken Mandarin & English;
- Experience in a customer service role with face-to-face customer contact;
- A keen interest in luxury retail and customer service;
- Ability to adapt to frequent change and a high pressure environment;
- Ability to initiate contact and communication;
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal Skills;
- Able to work in fast paced environments;
- A strong team player and considerate of colleagues;
- Availability during peak trade seasons;
- A friendly and personable personality with a positive attitude.
If this sounds like you, get in touch with us today to find out more about our temporary vacancies.
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants, only those successful for interviews will be contacted.