Mandarin Speaker Sales Associate - Harrods
Full-time / Permanent
Known as one of the most established Italian glamour brands, this brand merges both tradition and innovation, resulting in cult fashion that is desired by both women and men alike.
The Harrods boutique stocks women's RTW, men's RTW, leathergoods and accessories and shoes. Harrods is known for its exceptional service and one of the most prestigious department stores in the world.
An opening for a Sales Associate is available for an experienced candidate who has a strong passion and knowledge of luxury fashion.
This role will be to support the Store Manager and be a key member of the store by representing the brand and assist in building its regular client base through providing an exclusive customer service experience.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITES
- Provide an experience based customer service through the brands company journey.
- Assist management with tasks and back office duties where required.
- Provide after-sales service to maintain customer satisfaction
- Build rapport and aim to create long-term relationships with regular clients.
- Strive to meet both individual & team KPI's.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Take initiative to use and build CRM.
- Contribute and work effectively as part of a team.
THE KEY SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Must have previous retail experience (minimum 2 years).
- Thorough knowledge and passion of luxury fashion products and styling.
- Excellent communication in both Mandarin and English.
- Personable and able to conversate easily with people of various backgrounds.
- Take pride in grooming and presentation
- Hardworking, proactive and energetic nature.