Mandarin Speaker Sales Associate - Luxury Retail
Full-time / Permanent
Salary: up to £25,000 pa
An Italian brand which is amongst the leaders of international luxury fashion with collections of Haute Couture, Pret-a-Porter, Accessories, Eyewear and Fragrances. Our client is led by a creative director who embraces the modern digital landscape to showcase behind the scenes teamwork of craftsmanship from it's atelier. A legacy brand creating a modern narrative for timeless elegance appealing to a global aesthetic of couture and Ready-to-Wear customers.
We are recruiting for fluent Mandarin Speaker Sales Associates to cater for a specific customer, based out of our clients London boutiques. The role requires impeccable presentation, confidence in delivering world-class customer service to a global customer, whilst integrating within an existing team. This is a retail sales role within the Ready-to-Wear department of our client's collection offering. A passion for timeless classics with knowledge of modern aesthetic is essential to succeed in this role.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supports existing team in delivering impeccable customer experience;
- Delivering a culture of hospitality in line with brand values at all times;
- Keep customers informed of current products, trends and collections;
- Communicate the key qualities and the characteristics of the brand to customers;
- Work as a team towards meeting targets and KPI's;
- Replenish stock/supplies and maintain high visual merchandising standards of products;
- Adheres to Security and Health and Safety regulations;
- Undertake any additional duties when requested from senior staff.
THE KEY SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be fluent in Mandarin and have strong English skills, both written and verbal;
- Previous experience in a retail & customer service role preferred;
- Good knowledge and passion for fashion brands and trends;
- Ability to work effectively in a busy and high profile environment;
- Inspiring individual who exemplifies clear communication skills and takes pride in delivering exemplary customer service;
- A strong team player, willing to assist colleagues and managers.
If this exciting opportunity sounds like you, get in touch with us today.
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants, only those successful for interviews will be contacted.