Mandarin Speaker - Sales Associate - Luxury Retail
Full-time / Permanent
Our client operates in the luxury goods industry making uncompromised quality its mission and offering a complete selection of ready-to-wear, accessories and gifts made in Italy with the finest raw materials. It reaches its customers through a global retail network, through their website and in select specialty stores. Our client boasts six generations of experience in the production of top-end textiles and is an industry leader, thus guaranteeing total control of all manufacturing processes.
Our client is looking for a Mandarin speaking Sales Associate, to represent the Brand in their Knightsbridge Ladieswear concession.
The successful candidate will become an ambassador of the brand. With your previous experience in luxury sales, you will put your talent of customer service to create brand loyalty and customer satisfaction. We are looking for a person who can cooperate with the existing team in order to reach qualitative and quantitative goals set within the store.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Is responsible for the sales process following the Company standards
- Provides and maintains a high level of customer service.
- Manages commercial relations with clients in order to assure the highest level of satisfaction and enhancing each phase of the commercial relation.
- Takes part in the store and department meetings.
- Is aligned to the style and to the Brand qualitative standards during the whole sales process and after-sales.
Client Management and CRM
- Ensures the after-sales service with a high level of efficiency and care, in order to maintain clients satisfaction and loyalty with the aim of promoting the Brand image and values.
- Manages claims with the supervisor support.
- Turns every touch point with customers into a positive situation, always promoting Brand image.
- Communicates to the Management the collected information regarding clients.
- Executes the follow up of clients' requests.
- Participates in all the product presentations (and categories) done in the store.
- Deeply knows all products of his/her category and is promptly updated on all the product categories present in the store.
- Ensures the appropriate care (cleaning, cure, replacement, etc.) of the store.
- Takes care of the display maintenance in his/her sector, pointing out if something is missing or in need of maintenance.
- Is always updated on the store stock in order to optimize sales.
- Participates to end of the year, sector and rotation inventory for each product category.
Thefts and Losses
- Respects the assigned position in order to prevent thefts and losses in cooperation with the colleagues in case of moving.
- Swiftly points out to his supervisor if something is missing.
- Follow all company protocols and procedures.
THE KEY SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Fluent in verbal and written English and spoken Mandarin.
- Experience working in a similar role within a luxury environment.
- Passion and high motivation for luxury products and clienteling.
- Aligned with the Brand identity and detail oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal, team working and problem solving skills.
- Good stress management, flexibility and adaptability.
If this exciting opportunity sounds like you, get in touch with us today.
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants, only those successful for interviews will be contacted.