This role will involve working closely with the Operations and Sales Manager to introduce and manage a marketing strategy for the individual clubs within the group.
You will be a creative and sales minded individual, with a passion for health & fitness and able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
40 hr week, Monday to Friday (occasional weekend work may be required).
This is the ideal role for someone looking to launch their career and who can grow with the business as the number of clubs under the group grow.
- Introduce and manage a marketing strategy for the individual clubs within the group.
- Work hand-in-hand with the Sales department to deliver a comprehensive sales and marketing strategy.
- Create and implement social media strategy, and manage social media planner for group.
- Develop and implement retention strategies.
- Monitor and report on weekly performance and any necessary updates to the group.
- Manage a monthly marketing budget
- Create a full functioning marketing planner for the individual clubs across the group.
- Generate ideas for marketing activities.
- Build and maintain relationships with external suppliers such as printers, PR companies.
- Maintain brand standards according to the corporate company.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar marketing role.
- Previous experience in incorporating a new marketing strategy.
- Experience in Media Relations and has experience working with local Press
- An ideal candidate must have experience of planning and co-ordinating successful press and consumer events, with the ability to talk about the ROI and increased impact it has had on the campaign brief.
- Health & Leisure background or knowledge ideal.
- Previous sales experience preferred but not essential.
- Proficient in using various social media platforms for marketing and experience in creating social media plans.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office systems, specifically Excel & Publisher.