We’re currently hiring for Senior appointments within a dynamic luxury fashion organisation, further expanding globally with opportunities within Head office and Retail division.
A global well known respected lifestyle brand, based in Italy.
The brand has evolved over the years without ever forgetting its roots. An unmistakable style, which, season after season, combines strong innovation with the Mediterranean flavour of its origins. A brand whose essence lies in its contrasting features. Known throughout the world, easily recognisable thanks to its glamour and great versatility and how to interpret and impose its sensual and unique style on a worldwide basis.
Our client is currently seeking a highly proactive and organised PA to the Worldwide Retail Director. This opportunity to work at the Head Office of a prestigious luxury fashion brand based in Milan is not to be missed.
This role requires someone who is both reliable and professional as well as having a friendly and sociable personality.
- Managing the diary for the Worldwide Retail Director, including scheduling/rescheduling appointments, booking necessary facilities.
- Communicate daily any tasks, upcoming meetings/projects requiring attention.
- Communicate with all key external members & internal departments at senior levels (Head Office, Retail, Global)
- Anticipate required information or actions prior to meetings and be prepared for them.
- Travel coordination & arrangements for flights, accommodation & transport including creating itineraries when required.
- Undertake any administrative duties with accuracy and efficiency, including preparing agendas, presentations, and any relevant documents.
- Budget management (invoices, company purchases,
- Manage and accommodate any additional ad hoc tasks.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience within a similar administrative position to senior level management.
- Excellent written and spoken English. Italian is an advantage, but not essential.
- Strong organisational skills with a high attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks
- Ability to learn quickly and effectively problem-solve when necessary.
- Proficient in computer systems, particularly PowerPoint presentations.
- Always maintain a high-level of confidentiality & professionalism.
- Confident in working with numbers and strong analytical skills.