ABOUT THE COMPANY
Directory Group are currently on the hunt for a new team member to join our temporary resourcing division. At Directory we believe in taking the time to truly understand the needs of our clients and candidates so we’re able to provide that personal touch. This role requires you to be both client and candidate facing, therefore it’s vital to be confident with building relationships, earning trust, and bringing your individual personality with honesty and integrity.
- Confidence to establish, build and maintain client relationships for new business.
- Source candidates through job boards, database and social media.
- Identify new opportunities for business, have a nose for identifying leads.
- Maintain full candidate & client confidentiality at all times.
- Confidence in negotiating offers between clients and candidates.
- Match appropriate roles with best suited, qualified candidates.
- Ensure all compliance/legislation is followed with best practice in accordance to the REC.
- Generate candidates through headhunting, networking and referral for specific vacancy lists.
- Ensure advertised jobs are followed up and suitable candidates responded to.
- Manage Store Approvals, build relationships with Floor Management.
- Administer staff rotas/bookings using our temporary management system.
- Ensure all candidate CV's are formatted to the Directory standard.
- Maintain a healthy up to date database.
- Maintain good relations with candidates and clients regularly via telephone and face to face.
- Diplomatically handle any situations that may occur between candidates and clients.
- Contribute to company activities and any ad-hoc requirements.
- At least two years’ experience within recruitment / HR resourcing.
- A background in fashion, customer service or retail industry.
- Proactively driving the generation and calibre of quality candidates whilst providing support to members of the recruitment team.
- A proven track record of recruitment or sales.
- Highly organised & able to time-manage to meet tight deadlines.
- A quick learner who can react quickly to the market demands.
- Able to work with a high volume of roles and candidates and be able to match accordingly.
- Able to manage candidate generation and client delivery for seasonal campaigns.
- Able to provide a high level of service to our clients and candidates, ensuring a professional communication at all times.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and challenged by KPI’s and targets.
- Be well presented and take pride in representing the Directory brand.
- A positive and outgoing personality, that is able to work with a diverse range of people.
- Comfortable with using IT systems Microsoft Office including, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Any secondary languages are welcome.
In doing your very best and thriving within your role, we will support your career and development. At Directory, you have the opportunity to be highly creative, free thinking with sharing new ideas, seek growth in areas of personal interest and add value to the company.
Along the way we guarantee a lot of fun within an outgoing sociable team culture.