Retail Assistant Manager - Department Store (Womenswear)
Full time - Permanent
Salary up to £28,000 pa
A fast-growing Italian women's premium fashion brand founded in 1980, this brand is popular with fashionistas who favour the high-octane glamour and statement pieces. Perfect for the fashion lover looking to make a splash with sparkles, lace and ruffles.
We are recruiting for an energetic, talented and experienced, business-driven Assistant Manager for our client's Women's Concession in a destination Knightsbridge location. The ideal candidate will have previous retail experience in a senior advisory or management role and is ready to take their career to the next level with this appointment. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about fashion and growing a premium brand. You will have a natural flair for clienteling with exceptional customer experience standards and be an inspired leader to build and motivate a team of professionals, who consistently deliver best-in-class customer service to both a local and global clientele. As part of the management team, you will be accountable for the overall business and operations of your team. Your strong leadership skills will guarantee the efficiency and effectiveness at floor level in terms of clienteling, people management, driving the business forward within brand guidelines and processes.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Achieve and aim to exceed the business objectives of the store;
- Oversee all of the concession both front-of-house and back office;
- Ensure all standards are maintained to company expectations/guidelines;
- Ensure all visual aspects of the Visual Merchandising guidelines are adhered to;
- Keeps the HO informed regarding store performance and sales objectives;
- Stay current regarding store sales progress, KPI's activities and CRM reports;
- Analyses sales performance against budget and LY, in order to emphasise business opportunities;
- Provide input with all product performance categories;
- Inspire and create a productive and healthy working environment;
- Train and develop team members according to company requirements; provide informal and formal performance feedback;
- Guarantee excellent customer service by monitoring sales activities; ensures that standards of the client journey are represented at all times;
- Manages the execution of selling and after-sales activities including boutique returns end of season transfers, customer returns, repairs, and complaints;
- Promotes customer loyalty by developing relationships with top clients;
- Develops direct marketing action strategies towards loyal and inactive clients;
- Ensure all processes and procedures are followed relating to Stock Management, Facilities and Health & Safety.
THE KEY SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Previous retail experience of at least 2 years, with a focus on premium or luxury ready-to-wear;
- Proven track record with a goal towards management positions;
- A natural and inspiring leader in managing and developing a high-performing sales team;
- Commercially minded and trained in all business reporting activities;
- Strong customer service, communication and presentation skills.
If this exciting opportunity sounds like you, get in touch with us today.
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants, only those successful for interviews will be contacted.