Retail Boutique Assistant - Luxury Fine Jewellery
Full-time / 40hrs per week, Temporary
A luxury house designing timeless creations. A heritage brand in tune and engaged with its time and constantly embracing its legacy while continuing to expand the limits of creativity and enhance beauty with its savoir-faire.
The Boutique Assistant will be an Ambassador of our client's brand. He/She is responsible for the welcoming of clients while managing waiting time and ensuring that they are being taken care of in the most efficient manner. This role is ideally suited for an individual looking for a long-term career with the brand as the Boutique Assistant role is in part of the legacy brand training initiative.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Welcoming and waiting time management for customers;
- Ensures an exceptional customer experience of the client(s) in the Boutique;
- Seats client(s) when possible and offer drinks, reading material, etc;
- Informs the customers about the approximate waiting time and ensures that the first available Sales Associate is taking care of the customers, etc;
- Brings and returns pieces for the Sales Associates;
- Assists discreetly with various tasks during a sale;
- Coordinates between Sales Associates and Stockist / Cashier / Valet.
- Gift wrapping to brand standards;
- Orders taxis;
- Accompanies the client(s) to the door upon departure;
- Respects all brand and boutique policies and procedures;
- Participates with additional duties such as inventories & price labeling;
- Orders boutique facilities (bags, drinks, edition material, office facilities, etc.);
- Manage boutique environment including music; ensures boutique, windows, counters, etc. are in perfect condition.
THE KEY SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent communication skills and adaptable to various audiences;
- Service-oriented and client focused;
- Ability to take initiatives;
- Flexibility and team spirit;
- Fluent in English;
- Welcoming Body Language i.e: smiles, correct posture, eye contact;
- Impeccable presentation.
Interviews and shortlist will be held in the following weeks, so if this exciting opportunity sounds like you, get in touch with us today.
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants, only those successful for interviews will be contacted.