Boutique Assistant - Luxury Jewellery
Our client is a French luxury Maison famous for timeless jewellery that is often passed down from generation to generation. A legacy brand that has maintained international relevance by continually presenting artistic expression in its most diverse forms they are now committing to nurturing the next generation of talent with unique opportunities for the right applicant to nurture their passion for craftsmanship and innovation.
Our client is looking to looking to fill multiple Boutique Assistant roles in their fine jewellery department. The Boutique Assistant will support each guest's personal brand journey through exceptional experiences while achieving or exceeding set goals.
The role focuses on training and development, so is ideal for someone wanting to begin their career within fine jewellery.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Be a Brand Ambassador
- Uphold the brand standards with the ability to project an approachable and professional image in personal appearance, manner, and demeanour;
- Contribute to a positive and productive boutique environment by leveraging both personal and team savoir-faire to create a highly collaborative network at all times both in person and via telephone.
Exhibit operational excellence & compliance
- Participate in the daily setup and breakdown of the boutique for opening and closing;
- Actively participate in boutique projects (daily/weekly/monthly/yearly inventories, audit preparation, organisation and restocking of supplies, etc.);
- Assist in the merchandising and overall daily maintenance of the boutique (e.g. maintain proper visual standards; product maintenance and stock organisation, cleanliness);
- Understand and comply with security and operational procedures (e.g. product handling, inventory control, transaction processing including payments, etc.).
THE KEY SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Previous experience in luxury retail, service or hospitality industry is preferred but not essential;
- Passion and knowledge of jewellery, watches or accessories;
- Outgoing, friendly demeanour
- Proactive and engaging personality.
Interviews and shortlist will be held in the following weeks, so if this exciting opportunity sounds like you, get in touch with us today.
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants, only those successful for interviews will be contacted.