A luxurious jewellery brand creating exquisite standout pieces, created with great passion, history and expertise.
Based in one of London's key Department stores, with the opportunity to grow the business globally across Europe and Eastern Europe.
A fantastic opportunity for someone in a current or previous retail management position to manage a team in a concession store based within a central London department store.
If successful in this role, you will have the opportunity to grow with the business as it expands globally.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be a brand ambassador for the company, building brand awareness by telling the story of the brand and its products.
- Provide a high level of service at all times, providing training to team members to improve service levels where required
- Effectively deal with any problems or complaints that the brand may experience.
- Drive sales to meet KPI's and targets, motivating the team to ensure they are always met.
- Confidently negotiate final sales where required.
- Admin & managerial duties as required.
THE REQUIRED SKILLS & PROFILE
- Previous fine jewellery and retail management experience.
- Knowledge and passion of fine jewellery.
- Good management skills to motivate and lead a team.
- A precise eye for detail and organisation.
- Hard working and drive to succeed.
- Excellent grooming & presentation.
Please contact Younus to find out more about this role or apply today.
Please be aware, due to the high volume of applicants, only those successful for an interview will be contacted.