Retail Concession Manager - Womens Fashion Brand
Full-time / Permanent
A fast-growing Italian women's premium fashion brand founded in 1980, this brand is popular with fashionistas who favour the high-octane glamour and statement pieces. Perfect for the fashion lover looking to make a splash with sparkles, lace and ruffles.
We are recruiting for an experienced Concession Manager who brings an entrepreneurial mindset and positive energy as a Concession Manager for our client's destination Department Store location in Manchester.
The ideal candidate comes with previous experience as a Senior Sales, Supervisor or Manager from a premium or luxury fashion brand. This role is suited for someone looking for more responsibility with a focus on growing their career in fashion retail. The Concession Manager will have a natural flair for clienteling and will be an inspiring leader who is motivating to their team and leads by example. The ability to integrate into a destination shopping location with other floor managers is integral to success.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Achieve and aim to exceed the business objectives of the department;
- Guarantee excellent customer service by monitoring sales activities; ensures that standards of the Client Journey are represented at all times;
- Utilise CRM tools implemented into the business to develop client relations;
- Consistently able to organically connect with clients to build healthy clienteling practices;
- Ability to take responsibility for all back of house and front of house functions;
- Ensure all standards are maintained to company expectations/guidelines;
- Ensure all visual aspects of the Visual Merchandising guidelines are adhered to;
- Keeps the HO informed regarding store performance and sales objectives;
- Proactive in communicating wider events and activations happening in the Department Store to leverage brand positioning;
- Stay current regarding store sales progress, KPI's activities and CRM reports;
- Analyzes sales performance against the budget in order to emphasize business opportunities;
- Provide input with all product performance categories;
- Inspire and create a productive and healthy working environment;
- Lead from the front, train and develop team members according to company requirements; provide informal and formal performance feedback;
- Manages the execution of selling and after-sales activities including returns end of season transfers, customer returns, repairs, and complaints;
- Promotes customer loyalty by developing relationships with top clients;
- Develops direct marketing action strategies towards loyal and inactive clients;
- Ensure all processes and procedures are followed relating to Stock Management, Facilities and Health & Safety.
THE KEY SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Proven track record with retail experience of at least 2-3 years, with a focus on premium or luxury ready-to-wear;
- Must be a motivated individual with an inclusive leadership style;
- Previous success in achieving set goals and objectives in sales and client relations;
- Commercially minded and trained in all business reporting activities;
- Strong customer service, communication and presentation skills;
- Confident with the administration and back office duties.
If this exciting opportunity sounds like you, get in touch with us today.
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants, only those successful for interviews will be contacted.