Retail Department Manager - Ladies British Luxury RTW
Up to £50,000 pa
A well-established British lifestyle brand with strong company ethos and values. Known for its classic, tailored pieces and feminine styles that are wearable for the modern woman.
The brand offers products within Womens RTW, Men's RTW, Accessories, Childrenswear and Fragrance.
As Department Manager for the Ladies Ready-to-wear department, you will be responsible for supporting all activities to achieve retail business objectives through exemplary clientelling, operations, company compliance and unsurpassed service. Working closely with the store management, the department manager will be a leader who will have a strong desire to build relationships with both internal and external clients. The Department Manager will represent the brand by promoting the values and ambitions of the business.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead by example by playing an active role on the sales floor through client engagement, ensuring the highest level of customer service is provided;
- Communicate set KPI's and identify and share strategies to ensure performance;
- Develop and implement business action plans in collaboration with the Store Manager to enhance sales for each product category and client tiers;
- Support daily team meetings to communicate current trends and relevant updates;
- Work alongside management to promote brand awareness, establish market/store presence, and capture competitive market share through community outreach and company sponsored events;
- Support and maintain visual merchandising standards according to guidelines;
- Collaborate with the Stock Operations Manager for full organization of stock;
- Promote a positive and professional team environment that fosters trust, integrity and superior performance standards, leading by example.
- Assist with the recruitment and on-boarding for new hires;
- Lead the team on executing amazing customer service and after sales experience, to increase and retain customer loyalty;
- Ensuring the most elevated client experience is being offered and carrying out client appointments.
- Strong grasp on KPI's and ability to strategize in the event, performance standards are not met.
- Support and align with all key business initiatives and new product launches.
- Lead and support Company events and product launches, ensuring client attendance and sales results are met.
THE KEY SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Previous team & client management experience within luxury retail;
- Proven record of providing customer experiences that build loyalty and deliver measurable results;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent organizational skills;
- Ability to analyse reports, identify business trends, and react quickly to the needs of the business;
- Industry awareness and strong business acumen;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office;
- UK Right to work.